Reference to Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994 (Act 514).
SAILION SHIPPING SDN BHD is committed to provide a safe environment for our employees and others within its premises and other areas of activity, by minimizing the risk of any potential hazard which could cause personal injury, affect occupational hazard, or cause damage to its properties and maintaining safety of the property of the
Client and its contractors.
Our Statement of general policy is:
- To ensure that risk to health and safety throughout its undertaking are properly assessed.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees, customer and the public, as well as protect environment.
- Monitor and continuously improve quality of our services.
- Identify hazard, analyze their impact in HSE performance and implement controls to reduce risk, minimizing losses or damage to people, environment, equipment and assets.
- Comply with applicable legislation and regulations in the location where we operate.
- Company would be conducting safety training from time-to-time. Employees are to take part in these training programs. This is to ensure employees would be able to perform their duties in the safest possible manner & achieve “ZERO Accident”.
- Employees must take care of their own safety and others.
- Employees are to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in yards & operation fields
Original Dated 13th March 2019
Policy Property of Sailion Shipping Sdn Bhd